South Pasadena City Council member Marina Khubesrian, M.D. attended a press conference to support the Vote Yes on Measure M campaign along with a wide coalition of elected officials, environmental groups, public health organizations, labor groups and chambers of commerce.
Measure M is the LA County Traffic Improvement Plan that will fund infrastructure and traffic improvement projects resulting in:
- 15% less time stuck in traffic
- 465,000 new jobs
- Fill potholes and repair roads now in all 88 LA County Cities
- Affordable fares for seniors, disabled people and students
- Earthquake retrofits to bridges and overpasses
- M does not fund the building of new freeways and excludes any funds from being used for construction of a 710 tunnel.
CLICK HERE to read more...